Implants Supported Dentures
Implant supported dentures, which is also referred as anchored dentures, uses an attachment to provide a more stabilized and secure fit than the traditional dentures. The implant supported dentures “snaps” into place instead of resting on the gums. It is attached to the dental implants which have been fused to the jawbone.
Bram Country can help you enhance the appearance and function of your teeth with implant supported dentures. This also gives the dentures a natural looking teeth that function just the same. You don’t have to worry about their dentures slipping or falling out. It can allow you to eat, speak and smile with full confidence and comfort.
Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures
• Improved comfort
• No adhesives or pastes
• Reduction of bad breath related with dentures
• Decreased likelihood for bone atrophy
• Restored functionality and ability to chew, drink and speak as normal
• Easy to maintain – can be cleaned and brushed like natural teeth
Who are candidates for this procedure?
• Missing all or multiple teeth
• Have sufficient jawbone density to support dental implants
• Looking for a more secure form of denture
If you would like to learn more about how Dr. Gurpreet Mohi and her team at Bram Country can help you find a solution for missing teeth, or to schedule a dental appointment, please contact our office today.